You can find many different definitions for marketing. For your landscape business marketing might be loosely defined as a combination of the different activities and processes you put in place to deliver your business offering in a manner that provides value to your clients, your business partners and the health of your business.
Finding new products and services to offer new and existing clients can play an important role in improving the revenue and profitability of your landscape company.
With just a few strategic links to government databases you can obtain fast demographic information on markets. Find your target NAICS code and quickly get demographic information – resources landscape business development
Landscape business development ideas – Earn more landscape customer referrals by hosting a party for your clients once the project is over! Introduction into the law of reciprocration.
Whether you are preparing your landscape business plan, or updating your current business plan, keeping an updated SWOT Analysis provides value to your company.
What is strategy in business and does the landscape professional need to be concerned about having a written strategy? Business strategy may sound like a subject that belongs with the concerns of bigger organizations who need to set a broader strategic course for their organization. But even a small business with just a few employees would […]
How different is marketing different from strategy? These business subjects have blurry lines between them for the small business owner for a good reason – they are interconnected. As a small business owner you have to consider when and how to separate the subjects and also be able to know when you need to consider […]
More Marketing Resource Articles
- Strategies To Grow Your Small Business from Synnovatia
- Strategies For Growing Your Business from The Marketing Donut
- 6 Content Marketing Strategies for Landscaping Business from Business2Community.com
- Gardening Tips That Can Save You Over $700 from USNews.com
- Landscaping During a Drought from Kolotv.com
- How To Find Profitable Clients For Your Landscape Business from SmallTownMarketing.com
- Smart Finance Guide from Lawn & Landscape
- 5 Awesome Drought Tolerant Plant Resources