Sales Processes and Management
Whether you know it or not, you most likely have some kind of sales process and management mechanism in place. They might be formal, written, well known and engrained in company culture. Or, they might be less formal and more like common routines and practices used over time. Regardless, your sales process is crucial to your sales success and it should constantly evaluated.
In this section, you will be presented with resources and ideas to help you evaluate your process and, hopefully, optimize it. The end game for your business is improve your close rate and grow sales. In other words, more yes's and less no's.
As a green industry contractor, you must have an adequate revenue stream to survive long term. How you build this revenue stream will largely be driven by your decisions on what products and services to offer combined with the market – or markets – you choose to target. Some contractors zero in on just residential […]
Your sales pipeline is made of each and every sales opportunity you are pursuing. Think of it as a visual depiction of the business you are trying to win over time. The more opportunities you put in the pipeline, the more sales you will eventually realize. In the above funnel illustration, you see it takes […]
More Sales Process Resource Articles
- How To Better Manage Your Sales Process from Entrpreneur.com
- Companies With a Formal Sales Process Generate More Revenue from Harvard Business Review
- Sales Process Mapping: Best Practices for Sales Management from slideshare.net
- Small-Business Sales Process from Chron.com
- Step By Step: Creating a Solid Sales Process from Pipeliner CRM Blog